- 1(16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1(16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1(11 ounce) canniblet corn
- 1(11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1(28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1(4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1(1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.